Customer Care 60%
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer experiences. You will be the main point of contact & the voice of our organization for customers (email, phone, chat, social messaging)
- Handle inquiries with professionalism, superior customer service skills and efficiently manage aftercare tickets from customers regarding their order claims and de-escalating situations.
- Go above and beyond in every interaction that you make with customers.
- Processing returns, refunds, and other price adjustments
- Liaising with Logistics teams to ensure timely order processing
- Fielding gift card inquiries
- Serve as the customer advocate and provide constructive feedback to peers and managers
- Understand the resources within the business to be an effective problem solver.
- Fraud detection and chargeback assessment
Product Catalog and merchandising 40%
- In collaboration with team members, coordinate launch of product content, input import files with accurate and complete data, ensure all listings pricing is correct at all times and reflective of available inventory
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Graphics teams for product assets and content needs (product images, descriptions, inventory etc )
- Manage content updates and merchandising activity in line with the marketing plan; category trends, new product launches; and inventory levels
- Ensure maintenance of product catalog and content on main pages, secondary pages, or landing pages for seasonal themes, major holidays, and special promotions
- Monitor the site daily to ensure site information is accurate and consistent, track updates that need to be made
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects as needed
- Relevant experience in customer service
- Hands-on ecommerce experience, preferably Shopify a plus
- Availability to work from Monday to Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST
- Team player who can effectively collaborate with creative/brand marketing, operations and IT teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both official languages
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.